4 Ways To Promote Your Small Business Using Local Business Online Marketing
Here are 5 ways to promote your small business on the internet with your local market in mind.
1. Article Marketing. Writing and submitting articles is a good way to get noticed by the search engines.
Your want to target keyword phrases that your customers are searching for. For example if you are a chiropractor in Denver, Colorado, you would target "Denver chiropractor" and variations of it in your article.
Your goal is to get on page one of Google, Yahoo and other search engines for all of the keyword phrases in your niche.
2. Social Media. This would include vidoes, blogging, social directories, and so on. Using video marketing is especially smart because it is estimated 50% of all traffic to a website is now coming from videos.
This presents a real opportunity for you to differentiate yourself from other small business owners in your market. Today there are many tools available to easily create and submit videos to You Tube and other video sites.
3. Pay Per Click Advertising. This is the fastest way to get traffic coming in. You can buy your way on to Google, Yahoo, Bing and other tops search engines and get billed by the click.
Payperclicksearchengines.com offers good training on how to set up and run a ppc campaign. They also list hundreds of other ppc search engines you can promote on and spend less money than the big 3 charge.
4. Email Marketing. You do have a mailing list don't you? Building a mailing list as traffic comes to your website is a necessary thing to do. Then you can promote directly to your subscribers email.
You can also promote your blog articles and videos to your list and direct them there for more information. For long term local business promotion email marketing is a very effective way to spend your money and get results.
5. Search Engine Optimization. You should be practicing proper SEO principles in every type of advertising you do. This includes how you build your web pages and blog posts. Your graphics should be targeting keyword phrases as well.
Any marketing you do should be targeting the phrases you want to be on page one of the major search engines for. This is difficult, but it does take some research to learn what people are searching for.
In summary these are 5 wayslocal business online marketing can be sued to advertise your small business. Getting your website address out in the marketplace where people can find you will increase your traffic and ultimately your sales.