How to Replace a Headlight Bulb in a Manual 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor
- 1). Open the Mitsubishi’s hood and look on the rear of the headlight assembly for the burned-out headlight bulb. Find the wire running to the center-most socket on the rear of the headlight assembly: this is the headlight bulb wiring harness.
- 2). Press and hold the unlocking button on the headlight bulb wiring harness, and pull the harness from the headlight bulb’s socket.
- 3). Twist the headlight cover -- the roughly 4-inch-diameter circular cover -- on the rear of the headlight assembly counterclockwise about a quarter-turn to unlock it and remove it. Pull the headlight bulb from the headlight assembly.
- 4). Line up the notches on a new style 9007 headlight bulb with the tabs on the headlight assembly. Guide the headlight cover back onto the rear of the headlight assembly, sliding the headlight socket through the hole in the center of the cover.
- 5). Twist the headlight cover clockwise to lock it and the bulb into place.
- 6). Plug the headlight bulb wiring harness into the headlight bulb socket and listen for it to click into place.