Five Methods To Jumpstart Your Product Funnel Creation!
1. Determine the needs and demands of your potential clients. The first thing that you need to do when launching your own funnel is to determine the best products to create. You can obtain great product ideas if you know what your potential clients are looking for. You may do a keyword research to determine the most searched keywords within your chose niche or you can ask your target market through forums and blogs about the things that they would like you to offer.
2. Create your product line. While keeping the needs, demands, buying power, and skill level of your potential clients in mind, creates series of products that will be truly appreciated by these people. If you are selling information products just like me, you can consider offering special newsletters, short reports, short ebooks, for more details visit to www.product-launching.com and etc. on the first level of your funnel, CD series, MP3s, and DVD tutorials on the second level of your funnel, and seminars or boot camps on the last level of your funnel.
3. Promote your products. You need to make your potential clients aware about your products. Advertise them online using all efficient and cost-effective marketing tools like article marketing, email marketing, PPC advertising, search engine marketing, banner exchanges, forum posting, etc. Ensure that you highlight the selling points of your products and the elements that separate them from the rest to make them more enticing to the eyes of your potential clients.
4. Drive traffic to your website. You can easily increase your sales potential if you can lure a lot of people to access your website. You need to make your potential clients aware about your products. This seems obvious when you think about it, but very few people do it. Ask your web site visitors and customers what kind of products they are interested in by posting a survey questionnaire on your web site and offer a valuable freebie in return for taking the time to answer the questions.
You should get a good number of topics come back and from those you can choose one to create a product around. Keep asking the question and you should never run out of product creation ideas. For more details visit to www.instant-video-suite.com To know more about it simply visits you can do this making your website search engine-friendly by using various white hat SEO techniques and by promoting it on relevant forums, blogs, social networking sites, etc.
5. Create a one-time offer. You can easily convince online users to make a purchase by launching compelling marketing gimmicks like "one-time offer deal" where your customers can get your products for a very low price but only for a limited time. This will compel your customers to act quickly.