How to Burn a CD on My Computer
Burn From Another CD With Two Drives
- 1). Place a CD in your CD drive.
- 2). Place a blank CDR or CDRW in your burn drive.
- 3). Open up your CD burning software. Check your owner's manual for the name of your particular software program, or download one online if you do not have one.
- 4). Select "Burn from CD" as your option.
Burn From Another CD With One Drive
- 1). Place a CD in your CD drive. Open up your burning software or your media player.
- 2). Use the burning software to rip the CD and put it into the burning menu. If you do not have this type of burning software, open your media player and click "Import CD" so that the CD appears in your media player.
- 3). Replace the CD with a blank CDR or CDRW.
- 4). Use the burning software to burn the CD. Or, use the media player to make a CD.
Burn From iTunes or a Media Player
- 1). Find the items in your iTunes or media player that you would like to burn.
- 2). Create a play list for the items you want on the CD.
- 3). Put a blank CDR or CDRW into your CD drive and click "Burn CD."
Burn From Files
- 1). Open your burning software.
- 2). Place a blank CDR or CDRW into your CD drive.
- 3). Drag file such as pictures or documents from where they are located on your hard disk to the blank list in your burning software.
- 4). Organize information as you would like it to appear, then click "Burn CD."