How to Fix Cartier Glasses
- 1). Locate the hinges where the temples meet the frames of your Cartier glasses. Tighten the securing screws with a micro screwdriver to straighten the temples and improve the fit of the glasses.
- 2). Open the glasses and place them on a flat surface to check that they sit straight. If one side of the glasses is raised or appears uneven, tighten the screws which secure the nose bridge to the frames. If your Cartier glasses do not have these screws, grasp the frames and gently bend them until they sit straight.
- 3). Moisten a nail buffer with fresh water. Remove any small scratches in your lenses by rubbing them with the buffer in a gentle circular motion. Wipe away any remaining moisture on the lenses with a microfiber cloth.
- 4). Apply a small amount of baby oil to a lens polishing cloth. Rub the buffed area of the lenses with the cloth using a rapid circular motion to fill any remaining scratches. The oil also leaves your lenses looking clean and freshly polished.
- 5). Store your Cartier glasses in a hard storage case after your repairs to protect them from bumps, scratches and other damage.